The grounds or landscaping on your commercial property sees a significant amount of wear and tear and has to endure constant exposure to the elements as well. This means it also needs a certain amount of regular care and maintenance and that is what professional landscapers can provide. It’s important to maintain your landscaping well as poorly maintained grounds can impact the reputation of your business and its profitability.
Greenworks Landcare provides custom commercial landscape maintenance services to customers across Salem, Four Corners, Keizer and Dallas. They also cater to many customers in and around Monmouth, Silverton, and Woodburn, and have successfully completed projects for customers across Albany, McMinnville and Sheridan.
Hire expert landscaping contractors
When you are looking for a company to handle grounds maintenance on your property, there are certain things you should be focusing on:
- It’s important to hire a company that has proven expertise in the space
- The company should be willing and able to provide custom solutions and design grounds maintenance contracts that cover all your specific requirements.
- They should be licensed and insured
- Should be able to tackle all types of garden and landscape maintenance jobs that include softscaping, hardscaping and cleaning and maintaining all the outdoor features on your property
- Should have friendly, efficient and professional staff
- Only a well-established company will have the necessary commercial gardening and turf care equipment – this adds to the efficiency levels of the company.
- The crew will also carry out the work as per timing that is convenient to you. Commercial grounds can see quite a lot of vehicular and foot traffic and in some instances the work will have to be carried out after business hours.
- The landscapers should be able to provide you high grade services at cost-effective pricing
- They should use organic materials in their work.
Different Services Included In Grounds Maintenance
There are a number of different services that are included in any grounds maintenance plan, such as:
- Weekly Service (each week-March through to November)
- Weekly Service (every alternate week- December through to February)
- Mowing Lawn/Turf areas
- Weed Control (lawn as well as bed areas)
- Power-Blow Hard Surface
- Landscape Bed Care
- Shrub Pruning
- Hard & Soft Edging,
- Lawn Fertilization
- Yard Debris Offsite
- Sprinkler Adjustments
Grounds Maintenance Cost
The only way you can be sure that your landscaping will look good and stay healthy at all times, is to maintain regularity in the grounds maintenance routine; and this is something only an experienced and well-established company would be able to do. You can ask for quotes from a couple of different companies and then choose one that would be able to provide excellent services at reasonable grounds maintenance cost.
When you want beautiful grounds, you need to ensure that these outdoor spaces are maintained well and with regularity. This is why you should take extra care to look for a company like Greenworks Landcare to handle the job for you. A company that provides end-to-end solutions would be able to handle every aspect of the job for you.
Commercial Landscape Maintenance
Residential Landscape Maintenance